Pyth Playground Community Hackathon

I got some ideas to get this started! Nice initiative!

1 Like

Great idea, although I’d like to see a component score targeting Pyth token utility.

1 Like

i hope things going as per schedule and we can see the dedicated announcement soon with all the helpful kits ,templates , etc

1 Like

Hey everyone! :waving_hand:

I’m Nikku.Dev , a full-stack blockchain developer working across smart contracts, DeFi, and consumer dApps. I’ve been building in the Web3 space for a few years and love experimenting with new ideas, especially around on-chain products and Decentralized infrastructure.

Excited to be part of this community and learn from everyone here!

What kind of projects are you all currently working on?
DeFi, AI x Crypto, Infra, Consumer apps, or something totally different?

2 Likes

I’m building an interactive Pyth Oracle Playground where developers can visually experiment with oracle operations like Entropy generation and Price Feed consumption using a simple drag-and-drop interface.

Instead of writing complex code from scratch, users will be able to create oracle circuits visually connecting components like price feeds, entropy requests, and smart contract triggers in a playground-style environment.

The goal is to make it easier for developers, especially during hackathons and rapid prototyping, to understand and integrate Pyth oracles without friction.

@Pyth-DAO @PythDataAssociation

LFG

1 Like

Building Pyth Playground for Devrels and community members to show the power of pyth and how pyth integrations done via client side
Checkout @Pyth-DAO @PythDataAssociation